WITHDRAWAL FROM THE DISTANCE CONTRACT. RETURN POLICY OF CESIRO.COM
1.1 Withdrawal from the Distance Contract
1.1.1 General Provisions
The Client/User has the right to withdraw from the Distance Contract, without specifying the reasons and without incurring any kind of expenses, other than those provided by law. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal within the term stipulated by the Incidental Legislation, the Client/User must inform the Seller about the right to withdraw using an unequivocal statement, which can be sent directly to the Account or by post using the Contact details and by e- mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a) The customer can also use the sample withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. The form can be filled out and sent electronically directly on our website or you can send it by Romanian Post or scan and send to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- b) The withdrawal period from the Distance Contract is 14 days and starts from the date on which the Product was picked up by the Customer/User or by a third party appointed by him, other than the Courier, and in the case of a Distance Contract which includes several Products that are delivered separately, in lots or parts, from the entry into possession of the last Product lot or part.
- c) The Seller has the obligation to notify the Customer/User of the confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal, and within no more than 14 calendar days after receiving from the Customer/User the declaration of termination of the Distance Contract, shall, in principle, return all payments made by him, including the delivery costs of the Product (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Client/User, other than the standard one, available on cesiro.com). In the event that the Order contains several Products, but the Customer/User only returns one, “COMPANY” will not reimburse him for the delivery cost.
- d) The Customer/User is responsible for any diminution in the value of the Products, as a consequence of handling them in a way other than that necessary to become familiar with the nature, properties and functionality of the Product. For clarity, the Seller will withhold an amount of money representing the decrease in the value of the Product, which varies between 10% and 60% of the initial value of the Product.
- The Seller will return the Price using the same payment method that the Customer/User used, as follows:
– for Orders paid by bank card, by refund to the account from which the payment was made;
– for Orders paid by cash on delivery, by returning the amount to the bank account sent by the Customer/User, which must be expressed in RON. In the event that the Order is paid with the Revolut card, the refund of the amount in question is made to the respective card account.
- f) The Customer/User has the immediate obligation, but no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which he informed the Seller of the withdrawal from the Distance Contract, to return the Product to the Seller or make it available to the person entitled by the Seller to take over. In order to comply with the deadline, it is sufficient to return the Product before its expiration, at the Seller’s Deposit located in Sighisoara, Mihai Viteazu str., no. 96, Mures county, otherwise the Company reserves the right to postpone the refund of the Product’s value until receipt of a evidence that it has been dispatched.
- For certain Promotional Campaigns, the Seller reserves the right to establish a different term for the Consumer to exercise the right of withdrawal, but in compliance with the legal minimum term of 14 days provided by the Incidental Legislation, the specific term for exercising the right of withdrawal following to be mentioned in each Promotional Campaign regulation, if applicable.
11.1.2 Exceptions to the right of withdrawal from the Distance Contract
For clarity, according to the provisions of Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, amending Directive 93/13/EEC of the Council and Directive 1999/44/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Directive 85/577/EEC of the Council and Directive 97/7/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council Text with relevance for the EEA, the following are exempted from the right of withdrawal from the distance contract:
- – service contracts, after the full performance of the services, if the execution has started with the prior express consent of the customer and after he has confirmed that he has become aware of the fact that he will lose his right of withdrawal after the full execution of the contract by the seller ;
- – the provision of products and/or services whose price depends on fluctuations on the financial market that the seller cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period;
- – providing products made according to the specifications presented by the buyer or clearly customized;
- – providing products that are likely to deteriorate or expire quickly;
- – supply of sealed products that cannot be returned for health protection or hygiene reasons and that have been unsealed by the buyer;
- – the supply of products that are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other elements;
- – the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, whose delivery cannot be made before 30 (thirty) days and whose real value depends on market fluctuations that the Seller cannot control;
- – contracts where the customer has specifically requested the seller to travel to his home to carry out urgent repair or maintenance work. If, on the occasion of such a visit, the seller provides services other than those expressly requested by the buyer or supplies products other than the spare parts indispensable for the execution of maintenance or repair work, the right of withdrawal applies to those additional services or products ;
- – providing sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed after delivery;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- the provision of digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium, if the provision has begun with the express prior consent of the client and after he has confirmed that he has become aware of the fact that he will lose his right of withdrawal.
1.2 Return Policy of cesiro.com
1.2.1 General aspects
“COMPANY” offers free returns for Customers/Users who notify their intention to withdraw from the Distance Contract, within the above-mentioned term of 14 calendar days, except for express provisions to the contrary mentioned in the Terms and Conditions.
Orders delivered within Romania are eligible for free returns. Following the request received from the customer, the Company will send the courier to the address indicated by the Customer/User to pick up the return package, without the “COMPANY” thereby assuming the obligation to recover these products itself.
This Product return policy does not apply to customers/users of legal entities who have purchased a Product from cesiro.com, this category being exempt from the application of consumer protection legislation.
1.2.2 Methods and Terms for Returning Products
The Customer/User undertakes to notify cesiro.com of its intention to return the purchased Products, either by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the online returns facility found in the Customer’s account, within of a maximum of 14 calendar days from receipt of the Products. Otherwise, cesiro.ro can refuse the parcel.
The necessary information that must be provided to cesiro.com for sending the courier is as follows:
– date of dispatch of the package;
– Order number;
– the amount to be returned;
– the address from where the Courier will pick up the return package;
– bank account details.
Upon receiving the information regarding the return intention of the Client/User, “COMPANY” makes a request to the Courier and sends it to the address indicated by the Client/User, in order to pick up the package to be returned. The transport costs of the returned parcel/parcels are not the responsibility of the Customer/User, they will be assumed by cesiro.com.
1.2.3 Conditions for returning products
- a) In any situation of returning the Products, they must be in the same condition in which they were sent to the Customer/User, together with all the accessories and documents that accompanied the respective Product (i.e. invoice, useful material, etc.).
- b) I prodotti devono essere restituiti in condizioni acceptate presso il primo cliente/utilizzatore del cănă e l’anno prossimo difitoso (con l’excezione del viciilors hidden and excepting already reported previously by the Client/User in the correspondence carried).
- c) In accordance with the applicable legal provisions, cesiro.com reserves the right not to accept the return of the following products:
– susceptible to damage;
– sealing, che non può essere restituito for health protection or hygiene reasons and which have been unsealed by the consumer;
– which, after delivery, according to their nature, are inseparably mixed with other such elements;
- d) If an Order, in which one or more Gift Products were offered, is returned in full, the Customer/User is obliged to return the Gift Product in its original state, respectively undamaged and with sealed packaging.
1.2.4 Reimbursement of costs incurred by the Customer/User in connection with the purchase of returned Products
- a) For returns fully accepted by cesiro.com, the Customer/User will be reimbursed, within 14 calendar days from the date on which cesiro.com takes possession of the returned goods, the price of the returned products, as well as the cost of the paid transport initially/on return. The exception is orders made based on a voucher, for which the user will receive another discount code with the same value. If the value of the customer’s order exceeds the value of the voucher, the difference will be returned to the customer.
- b) The amounts in question will be returned as follows:
– for Orders paid by online card, by refund to the account from which the payment was made;
– for Orders paid /by cash on delivery/ Bank card, by bank transfer.