CESIRO policy. regarding Cookies Files
The information presented below is intended to inform the users of the Online Store about the placement, use and administration of cookies in the context of browsing the Internet Page.
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
Cookies are used to provide the users of the Online Store with a better browsing experience and services adapted to the needs and interests of each individual user, namely for:
• improving the use of navigation in the Online Store, including by identifying any errors that occur during the visit/use of the Website by users;
• providing anonymous statistics on how the Website is used to “Company” (“Cesiro”), as the owner of the Website;
• anticipation of possible services/goods that will be provided/made available to users through the Website in the future, depending on the services/products accessed.
Cookies send “Company” very important feedback on how the Website is used, so that it is possible to adopt measures to make navigation in the Online Store more efficient and accessible for users.
• the language in which a web page is viewed;
• the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed;
• keeping options for various products (size, model, their brand, etc.) in the shopping cart.
What are cookies?
An “Internet Cookie” (term also known as “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user through which the Internet is accessed.
Cookies are installed through the request issued by a web server to a browser (eg: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari). Once installed, cookies have a fixed lifetime, remaining “passive” in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access information on the hard drive of the user on whose device they were installed.
A cookie consists of two parts:
• name and
• the content or value of the cookie.
From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with that web server.
There are the following categories of cookies:
• Session Cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes their browser;
• Persistent Cookies – A “persistent cookie” is a cookie that remains stored on the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which may be minutes, days, or years in the future).
What is the lifespan of cookies?
Cookies are managed by web servers. The lifetime of a cookie may vary, as it depends on the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are used exclusively for a single session (so-called “session cookies”) and are no longer retained from the moment the user leaves the website. Some cookies are retained and reused each time the user returns to that website (i.e. “persistent cookies”). However, cookies can be deleted by the user at any time through the browser settings.
What are cookies placed by third parties?
In addition to the cookies set by “Company”, certain sections of content on the Website may be provided by third parties, i.e. not by “Company”, in which case these cookies are called “third party cookies- hate”.
These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google Analytics, Facebook, OneTrust, Oracle.
By using/visiting the Website, cookies may be placed for the following purposes:
1. Website performance cookies
2. User analysis cookies:
3. Cookies for geo targeting;
4. Registration cookies
5. Cookies for advertising (CountSexCookie, fashion_selected_sex, popup_voucher, voucher_type, coucher_value);
6. Cookies of advertising providers;
- • Performance cookies:
With this type of cookies, the preferences of the user of the Internet Page are memorized, so that setting the preferences again in the case of subsequent visits to the Internet Page is no longer necessary.
- • User analysis cookies
These cookies inform us if a certain user of the Website has visited/used the Website before. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
- • Cookies for geo targeting
These cookies are used by a software that determines the country of origin of the user of the Internet Page. You will receive the same ads regardless of the selected language.Cookie-uri pentru înregistrare
When you register on this Site, cookies are generated that remember this action. The servers use these cookies to show us the account you are registered with and whether you have permission for a particular service. Also, the use of these cookies allows us to associate any comment posted on the Website with the username of the account used. If the “keep me registered” option has not been selected, these cookies will be automatically deleted when the browsing session ends.
• Cookies for advertising
These cookies make it possible to find out whether a user has viewed an online advertisement, its type and the time elapsed since viewing that advertisement message. As such, such cookies are used for online advertising targeting. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the content viewed, not about the users.
What type of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows the browser to be recognized. This website recognizes the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
Customizing your browser settings regarding cookies
If the computer or technical equipment used to browse the Website is used by several people, the setting to delete individual browsing data each time the browser is closed can be considered.
How can cookies be turned off?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make the Website difficult to visit, entailing limitations of its possibilities of use.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a specific web page.
All modern browsers offer the possibility to change cookie settings. These settings can usually be accessed in the “options” section or in the “preferences” menu of your browser.
Also, users have the possibility to disable cookie files (except for those strictly necessary for the operation of the Website) through the OneTrust service as follows:
1. by accessing the “Configure cookies” option included in the banner that signals the use of cookie files, displayed when you first access the Website;
2. by accessing the “Configure cookies” option available at the bottom of the Internet Page.
However, refusing or deactivating cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising – only that it will not be adapted to your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
From the perspective of understanding these settings, the following links may be useful:
The monitoring of compliance with the legal requirements in this field is also ensured by the data protection officer appointed within “Company” and who can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.